Saturday 17 December 2011

My First Curious Post

I had a curious weekend with my Auntie Ang.  First we baked some Christmas cookies and then went for dim sum [yum yum]. Then we went to go see the Muppet movie. We stayed up until one a.m. In the morning, we decorated our cookies, they looked really curious. And then we went skating at the Forks and  skated over the bridge. It was a fun weekend !
On the way home, my mom and I played Eye Spy with my Little Eye and everything was red, Christmas lights, tower lights, Co-op signs, stop signs, and car lights and many more.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Morgan;

    It was great to have you around. See you at Christmas.

    Olaf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Morgan, it was good to have breakfast with you, Auntie Ang and Uncle Olaf. I'd say that what I had for breakfast was also somewhat curious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a fun sleepover! The skating was really fun, and the cookies not only look curious, but are delicious. Thanks for a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Morgan,

    That was a very curious day indeed! What fun! The cookies look delicious - I hope there will be one for me at Christmas. I wonder where you got your idea for your blog title.... See you at Christmas, love Omi

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea for a blog!
    Your cookies look lovely, all full of icing.

    Merry Christmas,
    Mrs. Nikkel

    ReplyDelete